If you’ve ever washed your hands with anti-bacterial soap, there’s a good chance you were rubbing yourself down with a chemical called triclosan—a chemical that’s been proven to be harmful in humans in recent years. Now, Minnesota has become the first state to officially ban it. And yours could be next.
- Bosnar Health is Moving!
- Join our Healthy Is Irresistible Newsletter
- Top 5 Botanical Herbs for getting Pregnant with PCOS
- Pillars of PCOS
- CoQ10 and Fertility
- 3 Keys to Choosing a Good Prenatal Vitamin
- Food is medicine
- Healthy cacao, coconut and date balls
- Baby spinach versus regular spinach-which is healthier?
- A little info about infants, poop and the gut microbiome